Welcome to the RBH MommyTrax Program
Are You or Your Partner Pregnant?
- Register and Complete the Intake Questionnaire Now to Receive Support and Rewards
Your Maternity Program
- Your employer provides you with access to a free maternity program. To enroll, simply take the risk assessment. A registered nurse will contact you, and you'll receive personal, ongoing support and information throughout your pregnancy and after your baby is born.
Support and Rewards
- You will receive a free book and prenatal vitamins upon enrollment and a gift once the baby is born. Depending on your employer’s plan, you may also receive a financial incentive for participation. The nurse will let you know about these details when she calls to review your assessment results. You will receive personalized information and support based on your unique needs and questions.
About the Program
One-on-one guidance and counseling from an experienced maternity nurse coach. Provided by Reliant Behavioral Health, the maternity nurse will:
- Answer any pregnancy questions you may have in between doctor’s visits.
- Help you cope with common pregnancy symptoms such as nausea (“morning sickness”) and stress.
- Help you identify possible pregnancy complications or signs of pre-term labor.
- Support you after your baby is born with concerns you may have with infant feeding, postpartum depression, or post-delivery complications.
Resources and Additional Information
A nurse will guide you to specific information related to your personal needs and questions. Once you’ve taken the questionannaire, you can contact the nurse at any time by phone or email.